Couple of things:
We got our house interest rate locked at 5% on a 30yr fixed, woo hoo! Also, I was talking with one of my buddies and he pointed out something to me that I need to remember. I often point out when people mess up or fall off from what they're supposed to do, but I don't often call them out for doing things right.
At work we call it "catching people doing it right" and I don't do it enough. My buddy is doing a great job with his work outs gettingfit.lifewithdave.net. I encourage you to go over there, check it out, and post a comment cheering him on. He and his wife are doing like Nicky and I did, and they're at the beginning of their journey to wellness.
Also we play this Halloween song that says "Slimy bugs... EEEEeeeeewwwwww" and AJ sings along with it! He can't hardly say any words and he's singing along with the EEeeewww!
Sooo cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment