yeah, the old one was leaking and didn't have an ice maker or fresh water. Very frustrating so we bought a new fridge. Then our washing machine started acting weird, and I had to fix that, then the fridge started leaking, fixed that. I've learned 2 things about owning a home: I'm learning a lot about how to make minor repairs, and stuff breaks a lot.
Also, AJ loves to point out the birds and anything he sees. The other day, after working out at the Gym, I picked him up and he laid his head on my shoulder for a long time just cuddling.. It was so cute, highlight of the day. He's so cute, when he walks his little arms swing back and forth so strongly, like he's trying to show just how big and tough he's getting.
Taylor is turning into a sweet girl lately too. I got home from work the other day and she was in the garage, and as soon as the car stopped, arms up and yelling DADDEEE! So great, I know I'm going to miss these times, infact just thinking about it makes me miss it :) Taylor absolutely loves eating my cadbury eggs, and it's fun to share them with her, she gets such a kick out of them.
Nicky just got over being sick and not feeling well. She's loving having our new house. We went to Ikea yesterday and bought new bookshelves, I put them together, I was all proud of myself for doing all the pieces correctly, the shelf looks very pro.
This morning the kids clogged the toilet with toilet paper. No poop, just paper, and I couldn't get it unclogged. Apparently when i went to work, Nicky did it first try... wtf is that!?
No comments:
Post a Comment