Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Day One of Daddy/Daughter Spring Break!

Taylor has spring break this week, and in celebration, I decided to take Tu-Thu off so we could celebrate spring break together.  We kicked it off with a full lunar eclipse last night.
I tried to wake Taylor up to see the eclipse last night, but she was out like a rock.  AJ woke up and came down to look at it with me though.  He thought it was very neat, but the whole time we were looking at it, he was telling me a story about his dream with a headless horseman.  All-in-all, a good way to start Spring Break.

Today, we started painting Taylor's new dollhouse.  Turqoise and Purple are the colors she chose.

We painted the first coat over the majority of surfaces of the dollhouse.  Tomorrow is the second coat.  After that, we went out to pizza for lunch, where Taylor and I tested the limits of Round Table's 'All you can eat' lunch special.

Next, Taylor and Nicky went to JoAnns and bought sidewalk chalk and window markers and drew in the back yard.

Followed by a trip to Taekwondo with AJ.  Taylor got recognized today for having a great attitude in class and even got invited to the Black Belt class!  Congrats Taylor!

Now for Taylor's contribution -
Hello everyone, see that picture with me holding the balloons?  I really think it is a crack up because I hate ants and they were everywhere.  I managed to stay still for only 1 baby second after I saw 4 ants in my skirt, then I screamed very loud and ran into the pool and brushed the ants off.  Today at pizza I ate 10 slices of pizza and 5 cinnamon buns.  I did not barf them up even after we got home!   Now Andrew stole my crystalize markers and is wasting them.  Pesky brothers!  Well I better go get them back... done.  He is only drawing bobble heads. It is annoying 'cause Mom is on a 5 month diet and she ate almost all of my candies.  Lol!  Well bye!

See you all tomorrow for day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment