(Look at all the animals I have)
Hi everybody! It is Taylor. I will be writing about 2 things: Halloween and Animal Jam. First I will write about Animal Jam because it is the first picture. I got a membership!!! I have a total of 9 animals. I could only use 2 animals while being non-member. Now I can have way more. I have a raccoon, 2 arctic wolves, 2 bunnies, a deer, a wolf and a dolphin. The dolphin is on another page in the picture above. I have made so much progress. For example, I have gotten more clothes. Now I will talk about Halloween. I was a skeleton princess. I went trick or treating with Emily. She is a goth girl. My total candy is 273 candies! Emily's older brother came back from trick or treating. Me, Emily, her younger sister, her older sister, and her older brother did a candy trading clan. Her older brother had air nerds extreme. I begged him for it but he said no. Emily and I made a candy trading post. It was a candy for another candy. I had to go home. Another Halloween well done!
(Not actually our baby)
Hello readers! It is Chris. I will be writing about 2 things: Halloween and babies. First I will write about babies, because they're such a big deal. Nicky is pregnant!!! We have 2 kids already, and we thought we were done. Now we will have one more! We have a boy and a girl, and we don't know what the next one will be. It has been such a journey. For example, Taylor is 8 and AJ is almost 6! Now I will write about Halloween. I walked all over the neighborhood and we went trick or treating with the Alex and Zena. I stole a lot of candy from the kids' trick-or-treat bags. They were busy trading, and I was munching on Kit-Kats. They had no idea, but it was soon time to go home and go to bed. Another Halloween well done!Now for some pics!









No comments:
Post a Comment