Friday, January 16, 2015

The Disa Channel


Two weeks into January, and Taylor has had a few ballet classes, we're really enjoying Sheriff of Nottingham and AJ had a great time playing mini-golf.  

AJ squared off against Daddy and Pops to see who was the best putter, and even though it was his first game, Andrew held his own.  The minigolf place is very dark, so it was pretty tough to get a good picture.  Taylor has been really enjoying her ballet & tap classes, and her teacher does a good job with all the kids.  



Lots of board gaming with the family to keep ourselves entertained on the cold wintery day.  The current favorites are Forbidden Desert and Sheriff of Nottingham.



The kids recently went to Global Winter Wonderland in Sacramento, and they had a great time.  There were even some cool floating Nemo fish to play around with.


Finally, some random pictures!






Now it's Taylor's turn to write!

Hi, This is Taylor! So my side of the blog is about Facetime with Ambria. It is super fun because we try to hide from AJ. I lock myself in my parents' bedroom and began to text and do video chat. I discussed Animal Jam and how I got an eagle and her rack of clothing. Next we discussed our school career, the USA spy foxes. I showed her our spy pamphlet and our spy cards. Next we discussed food and did a game called Draw Something. It is basically a guessing game where you draw. Next Ambria hung up. Awwww! Next I hit the computer up for Animal Jam. I feasted my eyes when my eagle took a vacation in the air world. I met new friends and had a blast. Also I have been playing Animal Crossing. I keep ditching the animals. LOL!!! So there you have it, my blog! 


No comments:

Post a Comment