Saturday, February 28, 2015

Cruisin' and Con'in

Looks like I missed a mid-February update, but I have a decent reason.  Nicky and I took our first cruise ever, and we were busy on a boat in the middle of the ocean (Ok, 4 miles from the shore of Baja California).  We were on the ship for about 4 days, and we ate the whole time - I gained 5 pounds, but I definitely got my money's worth for the drink package.  We saw stand-up comedy, magic shows, and played some (but not a lot) of games.  We also went into Ensenada, Mexico, and drove with a tour bus down to "La Boufadour" or the blowhole.  It was a great time, and next time, we're bringing the kids.





Also, 2/20-2/22 was ChrisCon.  Nicky and the kids went to Meme's house for the weekend and I had friends over for a weekend of gaming, eating, and rousing of rabble.  We had over 12 people show up, and the kids even participated.  It's looking like the beginning of a great annual tradition.  Thank you to Nicky for helping make it possible.



Also, I've been working on losing weight (After the cruise mishap), and I finished the cruise on 2/10 at 220 lbs.  I set my goal to 210 lbs, and as of 2/28 I'm down to 214! Next up, 3/14 - 212 lbs!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment