The kids have started up school, swim team has ended and this year, scouts appears to be the thing of interest. Taylor is in the 4th grade and Linda is now at her school. She joined Girl Scouts and is part of a den of 18 girls. She's doing very well in class and has had almost no drama this year.
Andrew joined Cub Scouts and somehow I am his Den Leader. There are 5 boys in his den and we do fun things each week. It's a lot of work, but I always wanted to be in scouts as a kid, so I'm living vicariously through him! Andrew is in 1st grade and while we had a rough start, he's doing very well now and things are going great.
In July we went on a family reunion in Half Moon bay. The whole wood Family and Nicky's parents joined us for a weekend in a beach house. It was great fun and I hope it can be an annual tradition
Now for the pics
No comments:
Post a Comment