"I don't like kids" started out as a joke between me and my 3 year old. I was teaching her to say "I don't like kids" in a grouchy old-man voice, hoping that she would go to her pre-school and start repeating it.
So far, we haven't gotten a call asking for a parent-teacher meeting...
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Taylor's Birthday party at Funderland!
Had a great time, Taylor's party was at Funderland. Lots of good rides and had great fun, Linda and Taylor are such cute little friends!
Taylor’s birthday party at Funderland!! That seems truly great and so much for everyone out there. I too have promised my son to host a themed bash for her upcoming birthday. She wants this bash to be wonderland themed so I am looking for the best event space San Francisco that can offer me a custom package for this bash. Do you know about such a location?
Taylor’s birthday party at Funderland!! That seems truly great and so much for everyone out there. I too have promised my son to host a themed bash for her upcoming birthday. She wants this bash to be wonderland themed so I am looking for the best event space San Francisco that can offer me a custom package for this bash. Do you know about such a location?
ReplyDelete