So it's been a while since we blogged. I started working part time as a Pizza delivery driver, and was working 2-3 nights a week for the past 6 months. Now that I'm quitting that, one of my personal goals is to get back into blogging regularly. It's fun to read the old stuff and see old pictures.
So, I recently took a new job with Verizon, where I am a consultant, I work with commissions, reporting, web development and call routing. In the first month, I designed a national scorecard for one of the directors of marketing. It was awesome, and I learned a lot while doing it.
Fitness-wise, we need to get back to the gym regularly. It's kinda sad. I haven't gained any weight but I feel weaker. Time to do instead of talk about doing.
Nicky and I went snowboarding today, first time in years. So much fun, and I'm glad we went, next year, we'll go at least 2 times, and we'll bring Taylor at least once. Nicky has been jumping on the trampoline a bunch. She goes out with the kids, for what seems like hours every day. She started doing front flips and it's fun to watch Taylor and AJ run around the outside edge while she jumps in the middle.
Taylor is doing well in pre-school and is looking forward to Kindergarten in the fall. She's growing up so fast. She has started to get AJ to play games with her and she seeks him out. She loves to wear dresses, play dress up, and hang out with Linda, Samatha, and any other little girls she can find. She also started doing Tricks again, she loves her gymnastics class.
AJ is a little terror. He loves making raspberrys and hitting. I try to judge when it's a wrestling fun fighting thing, and when it's an anger thing. He gets in trouble for one, and boxing for the other. He also is sleeping in a big boy bed, and potty training will start soon. It's warming up and he loves jumping on the trampoline. Next post I'll put up some pics or maybe a video of them jumping.
No comments:
Post a Comment