Sunday, March 17, 2013

PunchKickRun

So not too long ago, we took Taylor and AJ to Burger King, and they start showing us their Karate moves on one of pillars in the kid-play area...  I feel sorry for the pillar, it was not prepared for the beatdown it received.



Also, this week Taylor did the FoxTrot, a fund-raiser for her school, and she ran a full 8 laps.  I realize I have no perspective on whether that's a lot or not, but since it's MY kid, I'm gonna go ahead and declare it the greatest thing ever on the earth.   Yay Taylor, congratulations :)

AJ has learned to do the monkey bars, and we're going to take a video and post it here soon, but apparently he decided he's able to do it, and he just swings from one end to the other.  I know, lots of kids end up doing it, but it's new for him.

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment