So Nicky and I are almost at our 5 year anniversary, and we took our vacation a little early, as that's when Meme and Pops were able to come watch the kids for a couple days.
We went to Santa Cruz and stayed in a hotel for 2 nights. It was excellent! We got to sleep in both days, stay up as late as we wanted, and eat at all the restaurants we haven't eaten at in a while. Being in Santa Cruz reminded me of being in college again, walking around downtown, no responsibilities or chores to do.
It was easy to get a little nostalgic, missing the old times, but I realize what we're doing now is good too, just in a different way. I don't regret the changes we've made, but it sure was nice to get a little blast from the past.
Also, Taqueria Villarta is still as good as it ever was!
No comments:
Post a Comment