Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Visted the family! Forgot to use the camera much

So, we just got back from a vacation with my family.  We went up and visited everyone and had some great food, I always love eating with the family.  The kids had a lot of fun and they were very active.  It's funny to watch, because when it's time to go, I'm not sure who tired out who more, the kids or the grandparents.

Unfortunately we forgot to use our camera much, so only 1 picture today.  The kids loved to play in the Jacuzzi and here they are doing just that!


On Sunday, we went out to New Melones and went wake boarding.  Nicky and I had never done it before, but it was a total blast.  She got up on her 2nd attempt, and I got up on my 4th or 5th attempt.  We rode around for a while, and it was a lot like snow boarding once you get up.  I took a wicked face plant and gave myself a headache that lasted 2 days!

Today we're sore over our entire bodies!  So much fun, we'd do it again, but man are we sore!

No comments:

Post a Comment