Soo AJ had his first birthday party on Sunday, we had Linda and her Mom, Natalie and her 3 boys, Steve and Si, Nicky's parents, Aunt Krista and Uncle James, Star and Tim all show up... It was very cute, AJ loved looking up at the streamers. We played Pin the nose on the Elmo and made S'mores. All in all Nicky is very good at party planning. When you read this, I'll have put pictures on here too, I just know if I don't write this now I won't get it done and another day will go by without an update.
We're also looking at buying a house, putting an offer in on the first one tomorrow. They're asking 300 and we're bidding 250... to try to get a conversation going. The house looks nice, and I hope we get it, but I'm being realistic. Very exciting and yet sortof nail biting while you wait for the process to proceed.
No comments:
Post a Comment