Monday, December 7, 2009

Home buying, and kids!

Firstly, I'm getting bad at updating this thing regularly.  We've had a slow couple of weekends and just not a lot to write about.  Weight training continues, I'm still stuck at 6 chin ups, but my squat and bench numbers keep climbing.  We're only running 2x per week, 35 minutes per run.  We decided that between the cold weather and the fact that we're on a weight training cycle, we wanted to do a little less running.  Our Ironman jog stroller is really working out well, I'll try to remember to take pictures tomorrow when we run.  Nicky is still struggling to get a chinup, but she gets closer every time.  We're planning to buy a door mounted chin-up bar.  If we 'grease the groove' I know we can get her there.

Recently we started talking about buying a home, so we've started talking with a realtor and a mortgage guy.  Hopefully soon we'll have some cool stories about houses we've seen and want to buy.

It snowed here last night... but Nicky had a big bucket of fail and I don't have any pictures to show you.  AJ picked up a new phrase.. he says "GO GO GO".  He's walking really well and learning to feed himself with a spoon.  He's stopped drinking 100% formula, and we're mixing 50% formula with 50% whole milk.  It's funny, when Nicky changes him he twists and turns and rolls.  When I change him, he lays there peacefully while I change him.  HA HA!



The other day, I was laying down the law with Taylor, and she started to argue.  I replied "I love you to much to argue".. without missing a beat she replied "No you don't love me to much to arg-me".  Sigh, she's going through that phase, everything is no, you don't, and no I don't.  She's able to turn on the computer and navigate to her Nickelodeon flash games all by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment