Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!

I love the fall, the trees turn great colors, the weather starts to cool off, and we get a whole bunch of holidays.  Having kids means I get to relive all the cool old holidays again.  Taylor was a peacock this year, and AJ was a pumpkin.  We decided to go trick-or-treating up by Linda's house.  Linda is Taylor's best friend from preschool, and it's really funny to watch them together.  Whenever they see each other, it's "Hiiieee Taylor!" then "Hiiieee Linda!" and they give each other hugs.  Anyway, Taylor was so excited to get some treats, and I think Nicky was pretty excited to poach a couple of treats of her own.

Taylor dressed up as a peacock - I'm really impressed it still fits from last year and is still in good condition.

Taylor meeting up with Linda - She calls Linda's shoes "Fairy Mary Janes"

A little video of them trick-or-treating together.


Unfortunately, Halloween doesn't lend itself very well to lots of pictures, but we had a lot of fun.  On the way home, we stopped by Uncle David and Aunt Leah's house to say hello.  Nubs was dressed as a turtle and Diablo was dressed up as a pumpkin.  I've always thought people that dress up their dogs were crazy, but seeing a Turtle-dog and a Pumpkin-dog was pretty awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, we were there! It was great fun to hear the gleeful exchanges between the girls...so, cute.
    Loved having dinner together beforehand and sharing in the anticipation of getting "treats"...didn't get too many good ones for me...like smarties or snickers..just as well!
    Mem and Pops

    ReplyDelete