Saturday, November 14, 2009

Walking and Talking

Today AJ walked from the kitchen all the way the the hallway bathroom, almost 30 feet.  He's starting to say things like "yeah" and "night".  He's doing this thing where if you're distracted, he comes in and stares you right in the face, from like 3 inches away.  And he's just starting to bug his sister.  He'll pick up a toy she wants and he'll wave it infront of her and tease her with it.

Taylor has started being very difficult when it comes to sharing.  She won't share and she gets mad when AJ wants to play with her toys.  I have to say I'm really disappointed, I thought they would be older before this started.  She is also being very sweet when AJ isn't involved.  She says "Yeah, I am" and "No, I don't" instead of just yes and no... hard to describe the tone but she's very complete in her answers.

Really looking forward to Thanksgiving, I love Turkey!  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment