Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving! (and AJ gets a cake!)

So we had Thanksgiving, and it's my favorite holiday!  I ate lots of turkey and hung out with the family.  Nichole's parents joined us for Thanksgiving this year, in what I hope is an often repeated new tradition.  We played some Tennis, Nicky's dad loves to play tennis, I can't wait till the kids are older and we can all go and play Tennis.

Nicky's parents were in Arizona all month visiting Nicky's Grandpa, and it was good to see them again.  They came and picked us up to drive to my family's house.  It was cute picking Taylor up from preschool, she said "I am thankful for my toys, my mommy and for raindrops that fall from the sky"... very cute.

AJ turned one, and he's walking pretty well.  He loves looking up at the moon, and he's starting to say "Nigh nigh".  He also thinks it's funny when you're feeding him to take all his food up into his mouth and chew it up, but not swallow it.. very not-funny!

Anyway, incoming picture dump, with 2 videos at the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment