Saturday, November 21, 2009

No Pictures

So it's hard to make a blog post when there are no pictures, and there are no pictures because I can't get Nicky to take any during the day. I know that sounds like an excuse... well... it is.  I've been playing lots of LOL.  Also, I completed my enrollment for a masters.  I got an invite to Google Wave... it's very interesting.  Lots of potential for a cool tool that could replace IM/email, but very beta.  It crashes a lot and there aren't many gadgets for it yet, but what is there seems very cool.

I find myself more frustrated at Taylor than normal, she says NO a lot to me, which is very annoying.  On the cute side, she always wants to help when I'm making something in the kitchen.. Today I was making a protein shake and she wanted to help at each part, from pouring in the mix to peeling the banana.  She loves going to the gym with us, and has a lot of fun in there while we're working out. It's so great to have a good gym that she likes going to.  We pay a lot of money for our membership but feel like it's worth it, California Family Fitness is great.

AJ is really walking all over the place.  What's funny is when he walks he holds his right arm up at a 90 degree angle to his body.  Like he needs it for balance or something.  He has this cute little tuft of hair on the top of his head, kinda like an alfalfa.  He says night night.. and he's so cute when we put him to bed with his tigger.  He hugs it close and loves being warm with his blanket at night.  I know some parents have a hard time with bedtime, but we're lucky, both of our kids love going to bed.  If only they liked to sleep in a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment