Baby bonding started today, so I have 2 weeks off to hang out with the family, go places, do things etc. So quick update:
We're up to 24/30 minutes running, which means we're running about 1.25 miles at a time, twice a night. We started a new budget thing, we're doing really well with saving money. And we've been using a calendar to plan our activities in.
It's a weird thing, using a calendar. Normally on a vacation, we'd not do anything, end up not planning anything and sit around the house. Now we have these cool things to look forward to. I hate to admit it, but I really like to have a general idea of what's coming up. Same thing with our meal plan. We make a plan at the beginning of every week. Means we throw away a lot less food and save money.
Here's to planning.. I guess?
No comments:
Post a Comment