So, the other day, I was at work and Nicky sent me a text saying "I got a cool new surprise". Curious, I asked her to tell me what it was, but she was very good at not giving away the secret. As I drove home, I was a little excited to figure out what it was, and a little afraid at the same time. When I got home, she showed me what she had gotten. It was a hiking backpack for carrying kids around in. It looked like this:
Well, we needed to go try it out, so we went down to the Bay Area and met up with our recent parent friends Steve and Si. They live in Menlo park, and they have a young baby named Ben. He's really cute and has spiky hair. Our kids play together and it's hilarious to watch.
Well, we went on our hike... and I wish these pictures did it justice. This hiking backpack is meant for day long treks with kids on your back, and Nicky and I aren't those kind of hikers. So it was a little bit of overkill, not to mention pure comedy to watch.
Good times!




Hey, kind of like the military pack...you'll be in great shape or on your knees in no time! NOTICE who is carrying all the weight...not the 6"4" daddy, but the 5'4" Mommy.....FUNNY
ReplyDeletelove these blogs!
Mom